Environics Analytics (EA) is committed to the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) compliance and fosters an environment that is an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace.
Integration and Opportunity
We are committed to meeting the needs of people with disabilities in a timely manner. We will do so by preventing and removing barriers to accessibility and meeting accessibility requirements under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Environics Analytics will continue our work to promote a culture of acceptance and respect for accessibility. On an ongoing and regular basis, and as per the applicable terms of the Integrated Accessibility Standards Regulation (IASR), Environics Analytics will review and assess individualized emergency plans to ensure accessibility issues are addressed.
In accordance with the IASR, Environics Analytics will:
- Develop, implement and maintain a corporate policy or policies governing how the organization will achieve accessibility.
- Establish, implement and maintain a Multi-Year Accessibility Plan.
- Include within its Multi-Year Accessibility Plan a statement of commitment to meet the accessibility needs of persons with disabilities in a timely manner.
- Make the corporate policies and Multi-Year Accessibility Plan available to the public on the Environics Analytics website, www.environicsanalytics.com, and available in accessible formats upon request.
Our Commitment to Accessibility
Environics Analytics is committed to ensuring that we provide persons with disabilities the opportunity to access our products and services or to work with us as an employee. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), we have made accommodations to ensure equal access. This includes but is not limited to:
- Provide an office that is accessible to all persons, enabled by elevators, automatic doors and wheelchair-accessible washrooms. Further accommodations can and will be made for individuals who need assistive devices.
- Persons with disabilities who are accompanied by a service animal or a support person are welcome at our office.
- If for any reason there are temporary barriers to access at our facilities, we will provide advance notice to clients and/or employees. In the case of employees, accommodations will be made to allow them to work from home. In the case of clients, notification by phone or email will take place and alternative arrangements will be made for any required meetings.
- Any documents that are required for the provision of service will be available in electronic as well as printed form to allow any disabled person to use assistive technology to access these documents.
Get in Touch
We welcome feedback on our accessibility policy and practices. For more information on Environics Analytics accessibility services, plans, policies and accessible formats, please contact: AccessibilityServices@environicsanalytics.com
By Phone:888.339.3304 x1498
Or by Mail:
Attention: Accessibility Services
33 Bloor Street East, Suite 400
Toronto, ON M4W 3H1