Location databases can identify expansion opportunities, target consumers with precision, analyze the competition and align services with the needs of the community.
We offer seven databases to help you create compelling maps working with popular GIS software products. The street and boundary data comes from industry leading data partners and many of the map displays include points of interest—retail locations, schools, waterways, parks and bus terminals—that can be added on thematic layers.
- ATM Locations database identifies more than 500,000 automated teller machine (ATM) locations and the surrounding business environments.
- ShoppingCenters database provides site location information for more than 38,000 centers across the U.S.
- Businesses is a point-level database that provides information such as company address, latitude/longitude coordinates, number of employees, annual revenue and NAICS and SIC classifications for more than 15 million business locations.
- ChainLocations provides curated location data for retail, restaurant and services chains across the U.S. and Canada.
- TrafficCounts provides the most up-to-date information on consumers’ traffic patterns and volume from Kalibrate’s TrafficMetrix® database.
Want to know more about Location Data?
We're here to help.
Understand Americans’ investment behavior and develop a comprehensive picture of their assets, liabilities and net worth. Make smarter marketing decisions, improve product mix and inventory levels and monitor trade areas based on their saving and investment behavior. Choose from six databases.
Working with popular GIS software products, link customer data to geographic areas to help improve site selection and location analysis, strategic planning, product distribution and competitor analysis. We offer a suite of mapping and data products for use in media planning, target marketing and consumer profiling.
Join us for an upcoming webinar
Keep up to date on the latest trends that will affect your organization and discover the latest advancements in our services and product offerings. Register for upcoming webinars or access our past presentations.
Expert Insights ›
Our industry experts publish timely analysis of government data releases, opinions on industry trends and insights on how organizations are embracing big data and analytics to help you stay informed.
Catch up on the latest news from Environics Analytics.
Client Success Stories ›
Discover how we are helping organizations use data analytics for evidence-based decision making to improve marketing, guide their high-level strategic planning and drive operational improvements.