Environics Analytics (EA) is a marketing services company specializing in geodemographic-based segmentation, site evaluation modelling and custom analytics.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome people of all abilities, celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. If you require any accommodations to participate in the hiring process, please note the request in your application.
Our staff members are provided benefits, opportunities for professional development and access to employee resource groups (ERGs):
- Justice, Equity, Diversity and Inclusion (JEDI) Council - EA’s taskforce focusing on creating inclusive environments and policies across the spectrum of various diversity and inclusion-related causes.
- Pride@EA - a network of 2SLGBTQ+ colleagues and allies who help promote and foster 2SLGBTQ+ inclusive spaces and policies within EA.
- Social Committee - EA's event planners responsible for organizing logistics and hosting staff social events and cross-department networking.
- Educational Outreach Committee - this group promotes analytics in action by supporting in-class learning to colleges and universities across Canada, and by supporting student extracurricular activities through sponsorships and guest speaking.
- Green Team - environmentally-conscious individuals leading initiatives to promote sustainable practices and reduce EA’s impact on the environment at large.
- Sports Committee - EA's sports enthusiasts and athletes who coordinate different teams for sports including softball, volleyball and soccer.
EA strives to deliver:
- Unequalled consumer and market data
- World-class analytical expertise and tools
- Depth and breadth of business and industry experience
- Collaborative, results-oriented approach
EA's vision is to make people’s lives better and make clients more successful through transformative data insights and analytics
We are driven by the principles of:
- One Team
Diversity and Inclusion
At EA we strive to ensure all people are treated equally and to be a culturally competent organization. EA staff have a responsibility to treat others with dignity and respect, and make sure all people feel included and have access to the same opportunities. We must actively strive to create an environment where all persons are able to feel safe to share their ideas, beliefs and skills.
- EA will foster an environment that is an equitable, inclusive and accessible workplace, where all staff, partners and our clients can respect diverse viewpoints.
- EA will provide respect and equal employment opportunities for all individuals in the Company and applicants for positions regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, disability, or sexual identity or orientation.
- EA decisions pertaining to recruitment, hiring, training, transfers, dismissals, layoffs, compensation, hours of work, benefits and performance reviews will be based on job performance, contributions, merit and qualifications.
- EA will continue to implement programs, objectives, and plans to increase equity, diversity and inclusion.
- EA will provide annual training to EA staff about the principles of equity, diversity and inclusion and our policies.
- EA will promote efforts to ensure our partners, suppliers, committees, and clients incorporate our belief in equity, diversity and inclusion into their practices.
- EA will continue to develop our products and services with an inclusivity and diversity lens.