Location databases can identify expansion opportunities, target consumers with precision, analyze the competition and align services with the needs of the community. With these databases, users can create compelling maps of their data that work with popular GIS software products. The street and boundary data come from industry-leading data partners.
- Businesses is a detailed list of over 1 million businesses from lnfoCanada, and includes company name, street name or NAICS industry code and location coordinates.
- Businesses-Quarterly provides a detailed list of over 1.1 million records of businesses from Data Axle, updated quarterly.
- Financial Institutions is an electronic directory of deposit-taking institutions and individual locations (branches) of Canadian Payments Association (CPA) members.
- Spectra Trade Areas is used to evaluate the impact of your competition on your stores and can connect with any other data we offer to better understand your shoppers in a particular trade area.
- ShoppingCentres is a national file of nearly 3,200 shopping centre records listing most shopping malls in Canada, along with data on the number of stores, floor area, anchor tenants, food courts and parking spaces.
- TrafficCounts provides the most up-to-date information on consumers’ traffic patterns and volume from Kalibrate’s TrafficMetrix® database.
- Points of Interest allows users to create maps displaying the location of the most popular food, gas, lodging and retail establishments, among many other sites.
- ChainLocations provides curated location data for retail, restaurant and services chains across the U.S. and Canada.
Want to know more about Location Data?
We're here to help.
Join us for an upcoming webinarKeep up to date on the latest trends that will affect your organization and discover the latest advancements in our services and product offerings. Register for upcoming webinars or access our past presentations.
Expert Insights ›
Our industry experts publish timely analysis of government data releases, opinions on industry trends and insights on how organizations are embracing big data and analytics to help you stay informed.
Catch up on the latest news from Environics Analytics.
Browse our event calendar. Find us at industry events and conferences to meet the team and discover our products and services.