Reach your best customers, track neighbourhood growth patterns and forecast trends with demographic data covering age, sex, marital status, education, occupation, income, housing, cultural diversity and more.
We offer five proprietary, privacy-compliant databases, which are built from multiple sources.
- DemoStats features variables, including both averages and distributions, on population, family structure, household size and type, ethnic diversity, labour force participation and income.
- CensusPlus is a comprehensive set of demographic variables available for standard census geographies or custom trade areas.
- DaytimePop estimates the population that’s reachable in any geographic area during daytime hours.
- AccultuRates helps determine the acculturation levels within Canada’s two largest visible minority groups: Chinese and South Asian populations.
- CrimeStats uses statistics, demographics and computer modelling to determine the likelihood of crime for any location in Canada and the U.S.
- NewToCanada captures Canadian immigration trends by country and region of origin.
- MoverStats estimates residential moves within Canada every quarter allowing you to have a more up-to-date view of changing Canadian neighbourhoods.