Understand the investment behaviour of Canadians and develop a comprehensive picture of their assets, liabilities and net worth. Make smarter marketing decisions, size the market, improve product mix, assess spending power and monitor trade areas based on spending and investment behaviour.
Choose from our several databases and services, including WealthScapes, Canada’s most comprehensive financial database.
- WealthTrends is a new and essential add-on for WeathScapes users to access quarterly updates to the economic and financial picture of Canadians at the neighbourhood level.
- WealthCare provides an overall indicator of financial wellness by age to help financial institutions identify the challenges and opportunities their customers are likely to experience.
- WealthScapes offers the most comprehensive database available for information on the assets, liabilities and income of Canadians and is designed for financial planning, marketing and targeting applications.
- WealthScapes Daytime examines 75 variables to understand demand for financial products and the consumer spending power in an area during business hours.
- WealthScapes Fundraiser assesses the charitable giving capacity of prospective donors by examining more than 40 income, wealth and expenditure variables.
- WealthTransfer helps users estimate which households are most likely to receive an inheritance within the current year and quantifies the total potential inheritance amount.
- MoneyMatters Powered by Canadian Financial Monitor is measured at the postal code level and examines almost 1,900 variables for key information on personal banking, investments, credit and insurance.
- LiquidAssets measures the distribution of households by liquid asset holdings and further classifies the distribution by maintainer age or household income.
- Neighbourhood View™ offers privacy-compliant aggregated credit data from Equifax® Canada and serves as a powerful financial analysis tool for understanding the credit characteristics of consumers and markets.
- ClickSpend™ Powered by J.C. Williams Group is an essential new resource for retailers to compare online and in-store consumer spending habits. This database will help retailers learn which products consumers prefer to buy online.
- HouseholdSpend provides current estimates of annual expenditures for almost 500 variables, spanning 18 categories of goods and services used by Canadian households.
- FoodSpend provides current estimates of annual expenditures for approximately 300 variables of food-related purchases and is produced using data from DemoStats, PRIZM and food expenditures from Statistics Canada’s Survey of Household Spending.
- AgebyIncome features an age-by-income cross-tabulation of household maintainers detailing 6 age classes and 10 income classes for every postal code in Canada.
- Financial Vulnerability Index (FVI) helps government, social services and private industry sectors to understand the populations most at risk financially during the COVID-19 pandemic.