Adapt your marketing strategy with data on new customers moving into your area
MoverStats estimates residential moves within Canada every quarter allowing you to have a more up-to-date view of changing Canadian neighbourhoods.
This database measures the number of people and households moving in and moving out of each census dissemination area (DA), along with selected demographics and a PRIZM® segmentation profile of movers at their destination based on their origin.
MoverStats estimates are built using privacy-compliant, mobile movement data that capture changes in nighttime locations in combination with Environics Analytics’ DemoStats database and PRIZM® segmentation system. These data are then used as inputs to models which create estimates that represent the residential population.
Access MoverStats in ENVISION to leverage easy-to-use reporting on the geographies you define or as a flat file to add these data to your existing tools.
Locate movement activity
Find which neighbourhoods have high movement activity and how they are changing
Track area changes
Track quarter-over-quarter or year-over-year to see shifting demographics in your trade areas
Understand who’s moving
Leverage demographic and segmentation data to profile different movers in your area of interest
Want to see MoverStats in action?
What is in the MoverStats database?
- Estimates are built using privacy-compliant, mobile movement data in combination with Environics Analytics’ DemoStats database and PRIZM® segmentation system
- MoverStats measures the number of people and households moving in and moving out of each census dissemination area (DA) along with selected demographics and a PRIZM® profile of movers at their destination based on their origin
- Available in ENVISION capturing all movers. Questions like, “How many movers from outside my community relocated into it?” can also be answered by EA analysts via project work
Answer key questions like:
- Where do I find the most movers to target with my products and services?
- Do residents in my area move more or less often than average?
- What is the profile of movers in my area? How is it different from those already here?
- Is my area having a net inflow or outflow of population or households based on domestic movers?
More Data to Choose From
Enhance your data with our privacy-compliant, authoritative databases. Choose from over 60 databases including financial, demographic, segmentation and behavioural data.
PRIZM is a registered trademark of Claritas, LLC.